Pages

Friday 16 March 2018

Seeking Part Time Employment in Camrose Area


My name is Bob Kenyon and I'm seeking a part-time job, or contract work in the Camrose area.

Seeking part-time sales, marketing or customers service position. I also have excellent writing skills, business, computer, telephone and people skills. I can produce marketing and promotional material, website design, maintenance and work with social media

I also have a travel and tourism certificate course and publish the yagotta.ca (western Canadian travel website).

I've added my on line resume. to my website domain. On the page click on "general res".

This post compliments of Ya'Gotta Marketing & Event Promotion
Find out more about and other western Canadian Destinations at yagotta.ca
Like Ya'Gotta on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter @yagottabob

No comments:

Post a Comment